Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blessings

The Lord, and my dear one blessed me with a  wonderful time away.  I get to spend several days in Florida where it is warm and green and peaceful.

I longed for warmth and I am warm.

I longed for peace in my heart and I have it.

I longed for a closer relationship with the Lord, and I feel renewed and refreshed.

I have been to Mass, Mother of Perpetual Help devotion and confession.  I have had quiet time to listen to some nice hymns and rosary time to contemplate the life of Christ.

Walking around outside contributed to my rosy glow as I am just a bit sunburned.

I have had the blessing of family time with cousins.

Never doubt that God knows the needs of your heart and will find a way to answer those needs in ways you least expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment