Wednesday, March 4, 2015

House of Bread

Did you know:


Bethlehem (where Jesus was born) means "house of bread"?

the manger that Jesus lay in as a newborn was a feed trough?

that Jesus is "the bread of Life"? (John 6:48)

that the Eucharist (Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus) is nourishment for our earthly pilgrimage?

that the Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life? (Lumen Gentium 11)

that Jesus waits for you in the Eucharist every day (not just on Sunday?)

there is a Eucharistic Host at Mass every single day, especially for YOU? (if you are a practicing Catholic in a state of grace.)

that Jesus said, "For my flesh is real food and my blood real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me and I live in Him"? (John 6:56)

that He really meant it?

that Jesus waits for you in an Adoration Chapel near you?

that you can go to Adoration any time day or night in most of these chapels?

that your journey on earth can be so much better with Food for the journey?

Any questions?


www.thatslife12.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment