Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Gratitude

I find that gratitude combats a lot of negativity.

I have a "One Thousand Gifts Journal" that I write in frequently.  If you have not read "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp I highly recommend it!

Anyway, being stuck at home could cause a bit of stress and negativity if I were to allow it.

I decide on gratitude.

Here's what I'm grateful for today:


  • Family dinners with fun conversations and laughter
  • Jigsaw puzzles throughout the house


(We're a tad competitive and like to do our own. :-)  ) 

  • Masses streamed live to my computer (though I really, really miss the Eucharist)
  • Nightly walks with Wayne
  • Lots of Snapchats, FaceTimes and texts with family
  • Getting spring cleaning done
  • That the mail is still getting delivered
  • That our pantry and freezer are full
  • Our furnace, hot water heater, dishwasher, washer and dryer all work
  • Our kids love each other (they went and got Shamrock shakes together last night) 
  • The sunrise through my dining room window 


Stay well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment