Sunday, November 20, 2016

#amillionformegan A Word from Megan

Update:

First, God bless each and everyone of you. I would like to take a moment to give thanks to God for everyones' continued spiritual, emotional and physical support this last year.

The international team of doctors involved in my care have agreed that they have exhausted all the medical options to restrict, reduce or remove my tumors.  My family and I were told that my only medical option was to come home and complete my journey with Hospice, to keep me comfortable until our Lord calls me home. I am now leaving this fight at the foot of Jesus' cross.

I would like to extend my loving thanks once again to my family and everyone literally around the world that continues to lift me up in prayer as we complete this journey together.

My sincerest Love and Prayers will continue for ALL of your own special intentions. Please be there to support each other and know of my unending love for each of you.

Megan  ðŸ’—




No comments:

Post a Comment