Sunday, March 13, 2016

#amillionformegan FUND RAISER

I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to all who had anything to do with Megan's fundraiser today:

Amber and Beth are at the top of the list.  The hall looked beautiful, the food was great, the and cheerleaders that were helping were a very friendly and hard working group!!!




Szegeti's  Catering
The Yost Family
Canfield Center


I would also like to say thank you to all those who donated silent auction items, raffle items,  and bake sale items.



A huge thank you to all who attended the Mass that was prayed for Megan before the fundraiser and to Fr. Jim for celebrating the Mass and for offering a beautiful blessing at the dinner.



And the biggest thank you to the over 400 people who came to eat, socialize, hug, and support Megan and her family.







All the photos were taken from Facebook.  I can't label them because I don't know all of the people in them but thanks for sharing!!

From my brother:

I would personally like to thank everyone for showing up to pray for Megan and my family. The amazing gifts of all of the hard work and cards, expressions of love. My prayers are offered up for each of you.


www.thatslife12.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment