Tuesday, January 5, 2016

So Grateful

How do I say "thank you" to over 14,000 people who have viewed this blog, shared it, and prayed for my niece Megan?

How do I say "thank you" for the retweets of #amillionformegan?

Your prayers, your shares, your cares mean so much to my whole family and we are so grateful for each and everyone of you.

We are also grateful for the people you've asked to pray who do not show up in the count.  Because, every prayer helps.

The road has begun.

I'm told it will be a long journey.  I have no doubt.

However, with each prayer prayed, with each Mass offered, with each thought of Megan, we are all uplifted and made stronger.

Our faith is strong and will remain so.

Megan has created prayer warriors--over 14,000 strong!

ctryouth.com


The only appropriate way to say thank you is for me to now pray for you.  I will add your intentions to my daily Mass intentions.  May God bless you all abundantly for your efforts and love.




www.thatslife.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment