Thursday, April 19, 2012

God Knows

One day, a couple of weeks ago, I was feeling very overwhelmed with lots of different issues with people and things going on in the house.

After Mass, I took the opportunity to stay for a bit and spend a little time before the Blessed Sacrament.

Then I went up to the St. Joseph cove and prayed there.

Momma Mary's cove was next.

As I was fervently praying, pouring my troubles out, looking for answers,  the organist began to practice a song for the funeral that was going to take place that morning.

What song did he play?

Be Not Afraid.  

Of course I started crying.  God was hearing me and He chose such a beautiful way to show me.

Quite frankly, I don't remember all of the things I was praying about, but I'm sure several of the issues have been resolved.   I just know that as soon as that song started, I stopped worrying.  God was going to help me through, as He always does.

It was just a gentle reminder for me to keep trusting Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment